Saturday 05 January 10am-4pm, £95 per person | Tennent’s Training Academy
Fish is fashionable, tasty and most importantly, good for you!
Join our Academy Chef in our state of the art cookery school for a hands on seafood lovers masterclass. After a meeting your chef and fellow cooks over a coffee, prepare to be taught in a professional environment at your own pace. Enjoy a chilled glass of fizz as you watch and learn to prepare and cook a variety of seafood dishes including Langoustines, Oysters, Scallops and Seabass(Subject to seasonality and availability of fish).
You will then be given the opportunity to take your skills to the next level as you take to your own fully equipped work stations. Over the course of the day you will prepare, cook and eat a wide range of specially chosen seasonal dishes fit for any gourmet restaurant menu. You will have plenty of time to relax and eat each creation, and ask our expert chefs to share their knowledge through question sessions and sharing of recipes.
King Scallops with Champagne Buerre Blanc
Langoustines with Parma Ham and Saffron Aioli
Pan Seared Seabass with Olive Crushed Potatoes and Caramelised Garlic
**Menu changes subject to seasonality & availability of produce. Please inform at the time of booking any special dietary requirements.
The Price Includes:
- Coffee on arrival
- Glass of Fizz whilst watching the chef demonstrations
- 4/5 Cookery demonstrations and chances to cook the dishes of the day
- The finest locally sourced fish available from M&J Seafood
- A Glass of Red or white wine with your meal and/or soft drinks throughout
- Jugs of Tennent’s or Magners throughout the day to enjoy
- Chef’s dessert of the day
- All equipment, ingredients, apron, and recipes included
Tennents Training Academy
161 Duke Street, Glasgow
0141 553 0010